Ingredients-content: 60 capsules. Recommended daily dosage: 2 capsules
1. Alfalfa (Medicago sativa), 2. Nettle (Urtica dioica), 3. Red clover (Trifolium pratense), 4. magnesiummalat
5. magnesiumsitrat, 6. sp-Medis
Magnesium is necessary for protein metabolism, immune system and bone tissue, and in more than 300 enzymes that are part of energy and hormone production. Such enzymes are important for the formation of the hormones estrogen and calcitin, which both affect the uptake and turnover of calcium and bone tissue development. Magnesium is essential for muscle function, not least in the heart.
Magnesium (Mg) is a mineral that acts as a cofactor for many enzymes, important for combustion of carbohydrate, signal transmission in the nervous system and regulation of muscle activity.
The function of magnesium
An adult has about 20 grams of magnesium in the body, about half is in the skeleton and just under half in the muscles. More than 100 enzymes require magnesium for various metabolic reactions in the body. Magnesium is necessary for transferring nerve and muscle impulses and is especially important for the muscle function of the heart. Magnesium is important for the electrolyte balance of the body. Magnesium is important for the combustion of carbohydrate, and important to form the energy form that the body can make use of. Magnesium is important for protein formation, production and storage of cell energy, cell growth and reproduction, DNA / RNA formation.
Magnesium can not be formed in the body and must be supplied via food and drink.
Who needs magnesium? Do you have diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders or suffering from severe malnutrition. Use of diuretic drugs may lead to magnesium deficiency. Alcohol abuse may cause too low gastric pressure
Large intake of phosphate (cola drinks) can prevent the absorption of magnesium
Signs of magnesium deficiency are loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness and weakness, but these are diffuse and vague symptoms that may have other causes
In severe magnesium deficiency, it may also lead to low levels of calcium and potassium.
Magnesium can be tried against leg cramps. Magnesium has been and is being tested as treatment in many conditions, primarily in the treatment of pregnancy poisoning and in certain cardiac arrhythmias.
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)-Nettle (Urtica dioica)-Red clover
* 1 Contains a number of chemical substances, including organic acids, free amino acids (of which eight are essential) isoflavonoids (coumestrol, genistein), saponins (glycosides of hederagenin, medicagenic acid and soyapoagulas). The isoflavones and coumarin have an estrogen effect, while the saponins improve The absorption of calcium and other nutrients from the gastrointestinal tract. Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is a nutritious plant with many valuable ingredients, such as proteins, fat, fiber, chlorophyll, betaine, vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, E, K, provitamin A, folic acid and a variety of minerals, including potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, manganese, silicon, fluorine and phosphorus. It contains eight digestive enzymes that contribute to a better nutritional uptake.
* 2 contains amines (Acetylcholine, betaine, choline, lecithin, histamine, serotonin), flavonoids (isorhamnetin, kaempferol, quercetin), lignans, up to 20% minerals (including calcium, potassium, iron and silicon), white Mines A, B2, C and K1, organic acids, scopoletin (isolated from the flowers), beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols, polysaccharides, lectins (incl. Agglutinin) and tanning agents. Nesleblad is a rich source of silicon. Most of the silicon occurs in the burns containing amines (histamine, serotonin.
* 3 Contains more than 125 chemical compounds identified in red clover plant. Important ingredients are flavonoids, isoflavones (eg daidzein, genistein, formononetin and biochanin), coumarins, Resin, phenolic acids (for example salicylic acid), essential oil (including methylsalicylate and benzyl alcohol), sitosterol, starch, fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. Isoflavones have estrogen-like effects.
EPI-MAGNESIUM CONTAINS THESE HERBS/PLANTS AND THE SUPPLEMENTS IS HARVESTED FROM:
Alpha alpha also called Blålusern. Stems, leaves and flowers of the plant(Medicago sativae herba) are used. The plants are usually cut down before flower blooms and then dried for use.
Nettle Urticae herba: Stornesleurt. Urticae folium: Stornesleblad. Urticae radix: The root and rhizomes of Stornesle. (underground stalk can be a root)
Red clover The flower heads are used in herbal medicine. They are harvested at early flowering in the summer and then dried.